The advantages of epoxy floor paint are high bonding strength with the base, low shrinkage rate during hardening, not easy to crack; seamless, easy to clean, not gathering dust and bacteria; high strength, wear resistance, durable; anti-penetration, chemical resistance, corrosion resistance, and good tolerance to oils; room temperature curing film forming. Easy maintenance; smooth surface, rich color, beautifying the working environment, non-toxic ground, in line with health requirements. What if the epoxy floor paint loses its gloss? Don't worry. The epoxy floor paint teaches you how to avoid and deal with the gloss of the epoxy floor.
1. The surface treatment of epoxy floor paint is not clean. It contains acid, alkali, oil, wax and water. This requires that before construction, the surface of the coating should be fully treated and cleaned.
2. The surface of the coated material is too rough or porous, and the epoxy floor will lose its gloss if the primer is not sealed. The loss of gloss of epoxy floor caused by this kind of reason requires us to apply primer to seal the surface, fill the putty and polish it.
3. The humidity of the construction site is too high (relative humidity is over 85%). The film of volatile paint is easy to absorb moisture and emit white light. Prevention: The humidity of construction site should not be too high.
4. The coating is soft, and the scratch resistance is not good. Prevention: According to the application conditions of the coatings, the coatings with good weatherability and scratch resistance are selected.
5. The moisture content of paint is too high or mixed with water in construction.
6. Prevention: Water content of pigments should be controlled to avoid mixing in water during construction.
7. Excessive amount of diluent or high boiling point diluent such as kerosene are added in construction. Prevention: The dosage of diluent should not be too much, and the addition of high boiling point solvent such as kerosene should be avoided.
8. Rainwater or dew will be encountered before the film is completely dried. Prevention: The film should prevent rain or dew from soaking in the drying process.
According to the above analysis, it can be seen that the construction technology and habits of epoxy floor paint is one of the important reasons for the loss of light. Forming the standard construction technology and construction environment requirements, according to the standard construction process operation can avoid preventing and curing the loss of light of epoxy floor paint.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 北京环氧地坪 地坪施工