Nowadays, more and more epoxy floors begin to be used in daily life. At the same time, the functions of epoxy floors applied in different situations are also different, so that they can solve the special problems in manufacturing. Now let's have a brief understanding of the anti-static floor. Let experts on epoxy flooring stop explaining for you. 防静电地坪的根本个性
Basic individuality of anti-static floor
1. For lower level requests:
1. Strength Requirement: The compressive strength of the lower fine stone concrete should be more than 25 Mpa, and the bond strength with the coating should be greater than 1.5 MPa.
2. Flatness Request: The flatness of the lower layer should be reflected by a ruler of 2M length, and the annual nighttime gap should not exceed 2MM.
3. Water content and PH value: the water content of the lower layer should be less than 4%, and the PH value should be less than 9.
4. Appearance quality: There should be no holes, cracks, pits, shells and oil stains in the lower exterior.
5. Waterproof Solution: Underfloor without underfloor needs to do waterproof, moisture-proof solution
6. Anti-cracking Solution: Anti-static floor slaughter slot to avoid temperature difference cracking, stress cracking and so on.
2. Practical occasions:
Electronic, microelectronics, communications, computers, fine instruments, textiles, original, cleaning, non-online download. Printing, powder, chemistry, organic solvents, gas, etc. all require antistatic factory walls, floors and oil tanks.
A. Antistatic and durable
B. High mechanical function
C. Flat and smooth
D. Chemical resistance
E. Long service life
Classification of products
According to the manufacturing process, it can be divided into the following categories:
1. General thin-coated anti-static floor
2. Slurry Thin Coated Antistatic Floor Gray Antistatic Floor
3. General anti-static self-flow alpine plateau
4. Mortar anti-static and self-flowing alpine plateau
C. Construction process:
A. Base Surface Solution
B. Rolling antistatic base oil
C. Laying conductive copper mesh (2m*2m)
D. Scraping Anti-static Mortar Intermediate Coating
E. Anti-static putty scraped by dysprosium
F. Solvent-free self-leveling type: anti-static self-leveling stereo coating with dysprosium scraping
3. Material and fundamental personality:
For the anti-static floor, the first thing to think about is the anti-static goal of the coating; secondly, there are compressive strength, tensile strength and wear resistance, and all chemical resistance functions. Therefore, epoxy resin is basically chosen as binder in the formulation plan, and conductive materials, fillers, solvents and additives are added to make anti-static floor coating.
In anti-static floor coatings, there are two types of coating: self-flow floor coatings and solvent-based coatings.
1. Anti-static self-leveling coating: It has the advantages of flat appearance, high hardness and good wear resistance. The anti-static floor is most suitable for the occasion where the atmospheric horizontal troposphere is over 1000.
2. Anti-static solvent coatings: lower price than self-current plateau, inconvenient value of control resistance, worse wear resistance and hardness than self-current plateau. The anti-static floor is suitable for the occasion of atmospheric horizontal troposphere below 1000 level.
In short, in the electronics industry for anti-static epoxy flooring requirements are very tense, the application of anti-static flooring will also bring good tasks to the electronics industry.
标签:   地坪 环氧地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪施工 地坪施工